If you ask Lisa Buyer, turning 21 never felt so good.
Do you feel like certain people in 2020 rinsed right through and took a piece of you? Same. Let them have it. They needed it more than you did. Now you have a new space for new opportunities.
Here are 21 things for 2021 Lisa is doing, that you can too.
1. Mindset is a 2021 secret weapon. Join me on this app.
2. Snapchat advertising — Ask me about it, experts on board.
3. Exploring Clubhouse — drop in audio app, feel better, not worse, and have meaningful conversations. Check it out Clubhouse — Check 1, 2, 3… Is this thing on? What I learned today: HOPE; Help One Person Each day — Chris Whinfield
4. Go beyond New Year’s resolutions, look at Sankalpa — a practice that starts from the radical premise that you already are who you need to be to fulfill your life’s dharma (purpose) Read about it here.
5. Cathy Hackl’s Forbes Best Marketing Stories. Is Direct-To-Avatar The Next Direct-To-Consumer?
6. Profit First — Business changing book for Entrepreneurs to transform your business. I started during the pandemic.